miss u

miss u

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I REMEMBER…………..



I remember the first meet,
I remember the first talk,
I remember the day,
Which really put me a lot?
I remember the day when I came to know,
I fall I love deep below,
I remember the feeling deep inside,
I reached the zenith leaving everything behind.
The internal beauty which embraced me,
I remember the anxiety which graced me,
I remember my first love,
I remember which fortress me….


THIS WAS MY FIRST POEM WRITTEN ON 18TH OF AUGUST 2008…… .DEDICATED 2 MY LOVE

5 comments:

  1. its a sweet poem...
    i like it...
    keep on writing.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so nice... pahle pyar ko salam..
    itna likho ki... kuch bhi adhura aur akela na rahe............

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice ..... well expressed..
    Excellent. You have reflected a sad reality through his eyes.

    ReplyDelete